Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've Been Thinking..

Mozilla Firefox's been extremely unreliable these days.  I don't even bother to switch to Internet Explorer because that's a gateway towards spywares and viruses on normal websites, so I'm using Safari for the moment.  Hohoho.

I've been thinking; I do have quite a bit of time on my hands besides working nearly like a full timer and studying at the same time.  Now, I'm pushing myself beyond the limits because I'm way too bored.

I've got lots of energy to waste, and this is how I'm wasting it.  By helping out others in the store when they really need it, when I'm free, and many more.

Sadly, these minor help doesn't really get recognised by the other people.  Which I don't mind, entirely.  More politic issues, but I can't be bothered.

Now, I was thinking ..

Why?









And maybe I do have the answer.  But I'll continue thinking after my studies.  Hohoho.

After finals, I'm going on a all-out guitar rehabilitation session.  I'm going to kick myself into music again.  Gotta get a new set of strings.  Wheeee

1 comment:

Vanesa said...

OPERA!

use opera!!