Saturday, August 2, 2008

The New Month.

It's August, and you know what that means for many Malaysians. Our national independence day falls on the 31st of August this month.

Which is a public holiday for all of us.

But you know what?

After working in Starbucks, the last day of the month is usually the most busiest day, depending on which day, and mainly because it's due to stock inventory checkings.

We did have out End Of Month reports on busy weekends before, and that was rather insane. But for this month, it's going to be one of the most happening celebrations around Mutiara Damansara area. And we're going to be opened to 2am (like last year, I heard?)

Phew.

It's going to be one helluva night, and I'm looking forward to the partners I'm working with, and of the night we're going to stay up with the managers to check on the whole store.











.......................................











How fun. Hohoho











I'm still alive and kicking, by the way. But somewhat nearly dead because of the odd schedule I've been having. Hohoho. Tomorrow, it's closing for me. Wheee.

No comments: