Monday, July 14, 2008

Random 130708

And as I whisper my words to you.
And as I think of what to say.
And as I whisper my thoughts to everyone around us.
Tell me what they think of,
Tell me what they mean to you..

And as I whisper my thoughts to myself,
And as I think of what to do.
And as I whisper my words to everyone around us,
Tell me what I should do.

Tell me if the path I'm walkin'
Is worth the trouble,
Tell me if this is true.
Tell me if you are smilin',
Is this worth the time,
Tell me if this is what you've gone through.

And those eyes, they tell a story,
Of how you used to be.
And those tears that you've shed, and those words that you've said,
And the thoughts that you once had.
Have them again..
Oh, have them again.

Don't be afraid to show yourself now,
It's just you and me.
Don't be afraid to be who you are now to me.
Who you are now, to me.

To me.. have warmth that we once had.
To you.. as you know what it's like.
To us.. as you know what it's like.
As you know what it's like..
As you know what it's like..

Hold me close to your heart now,
have a little thought.
You won't ever be fooled.
Hold me close to your mind,
You've had me over time.
Like a dog on a leash.

Like a dog on a leash.
Like an trained dog on a leash.

Have yourself in my thoughts,
I'd cherish you there.
Till the day that I see you again.
See you again.
(Free me from this pain)
Till I see you once again ..

And once again ..











"It's just not a love seat without you"











Random stuff. Except for the last line. Was singing those words out for the heck of it, in a funk-genre thing.

Mmm .. gotta replace my guitar strings back in Penang.. hohoho.

No comments: