Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And I've Been Thinking..

I got back home, with my iPod stuck in my ears, and when I took it off, the ex-girlfriend and the brother greeted me; as they were nowhere to be seen.

Later, realising that they were squatting behind me in the kitchen area, sorting some fish meat out, I think?

And I saw my housemate's eye; it started to swell like hell. It got from bad, to worse, until a point where both of his eyes are tightly shut because of the swell.

He asked if I knew how to get to Hospital Universiti in PJ area, and I've only been there to do my EPF nonsense, and hung quite a bit there just to get my Taipod jab (for fast food outlets and all that stuff, but I haven't gotten mine yet..hohoho)

At his condition, he was going to be temporarily blinded for a short period of time. I had to study for my quiz.

He asked for a favour.

What can I do?

I made my way through.

So, we were all there, and I stood beside Shemane, watching her brother maintaining his cool as he was being jabbed by some injection to counter-attack his allergy, caused by his painkillers he took earlier on the day.

It's been a while, and Shemane asked how was I and all. It had been quite a while since we last spoke.

.. Come to think of it, we never really spoke for quite a bit.

I never had the time.

I never had the time for anything, or anybody, after my major roll-out in Starbucks..

What have I been doing?

Priorities come first. Although my quiz was important, but who knows what would've happened to my housemate. He's still a friend after all.

Despite his parents not being in Malaysia, he's still a son in his family.

And for parents to lose their child, is even worse than their own fated death.









On top of it all; why do I feel responsible upon others?








And was it worth the sacrifice?










Mmmm.. It's always good to offer help to others when they need it..

Oh well.back to studies. No point sleeping for the night. I think I've caused enough disappointment.











I'm sorry to have kept you waiting and the disappointment caused.

No comments: