Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Change.

"I noticed a change;
that I've lost the points of being concern..
.. And to be caring."

And I can't agree more.

There's this constant sadness that overcomes the clouds that surrounds me. Where the sun isn't as bright as I thought it would be. Where summer slowly fades, and the autumn comes.

I don't know if the same would affect my current progress at work, because if it does, it's not going to be a benefit towards myself and my partners.

But I've been thinking. What is the point of being around people, and treating them better than a certain benchmark when they're going to walk away either today, or tomorrow?

Why do I always dwell in the past? Where happiness once existed?

Where we knew nothing, but fun and joy.

I don't know about myself; about where I'm going to go, what are the things I'm going to end up doing, the people I'm going to meet, the work I'm going to do, the knowledge I'm going to gain, the change that's going to take part in me to be for the better; or the worse, so on and so forth.

I sense a dark legion behind me, waiting to strike at any moment.

Only by playing the guitar constantly keeps my mind off, and retracts any possible actions.

And burning petrol, of course.

Since I'm leaving Penang tomorrow afternoon, time to go out on another roadtrip. Where to? I don't know. Probably somewhere without traffic lights, presumably.











Then again, it's about time that I stepped out from the past, and prepare for the future.

Play time is over. It's time to embrace the next phrase.

ETA Damansara: 24hours.

Goodbye Penang. You are the place where I cannot call home, anymore.

Welcome to the next stage in this path of knowledge.

No comments: