Saturday, July 12, 2008

RIP, Peanut.


When she was 2 weeks old..


Still so timid, and was scared of the new surroundings..


But she was welcomed..happily..


Even I had no say, when I nearly squashed her..


Her name was Peanut, but I'd prefer to call her Ms. Curious..for the times she checked out everywhere of the apartment and new surroundings..


And as she rests..


And gets lazy..



But, she is aware of what's around her..


*scratch scratch.


Dah lah, malas lagi..


Always exploring, always being lost..


And again..


Trying to see what belongs to her territory..



..and she finds her spot.

And this is how she looks like when she sits in front of my door..







And that was the last of the pictures we took of her in the apartment..

I thought she'd be happier elsewhere.. but I was wrong. Yesterday, my dad SMS'd me at work, saying that Peanut suffered from a severe sickness, and depression as she wasn't used to the pet farm. And due to the pressure she gets from other male rabbits, and chickens who kept on pecking on her, so on and so forth.. She suffered from depression and just..left.

I don't really have a soft spot for animals, but she was different?

When I went back to Penang a few weeks ago, my housemate let her loose, and she always stood, laid and scratched my door, hoping that I would open it, just for her to chill, make a mess, and bite all the wires I consider quite..important (!!!)

Now she's gone.

I was hoping to see her again this Christmas, but..

.....

RIP, Peanut.

July 2007 - July 2008 ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOO :(:(