Monday, July 21, 2008

As The Time Goes.. Tick, and Tock..

I feel so tired.

Yet, my wings feels a little bit loosened now.

I'm free.

Penang, here I come.. the island where there are no such things as tolls, cheap police bribery and tickets, the land of cheap and easy food, the land of la marzoccos, the land of starbucks baristas always getting my Java Chip orders wrong..

Most importantly, the land where petrol is properly burnt with its roads..

Not idiotic long highways, but the thing that American cars fear the most - corners.

Hohoho..

Batu Feringghi, here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I hear my bro's bike revving already.. hohoho..

Hohohoho...

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO...................

okay, time to pack, and I'll be gone for the whole night till tomorrow evening, I suppose.











My sweet music sanctuary.

No comments: