Thursday, July 3, 2008

Survey 020708

What guy do you talk to the most?
Parnters @ Starbucks.

Where is your biological mother right now?
I suspect she's sleeping in Penang

Name 4 things you did yesterday?
Stressed, worked, studied, quiz'd

What have you eaten today?
Waaaaah.. I'm VERY VERY happy about today's meal . Decided not to be so calculative and wasted it on a Kenny Roger's 1/4 chicken. YUMMMMMMMM!!! (Only because I found out today that I could get 20% off..wheee..if not, i would've went for nando's..lalalaa)

Do you get distracted easily?
No.

Ever kissed anyone named Anthony?
....

What would you change about your life right now?
Cutting down on procrastination, and increasing on productivity and determination

How do you feel about public displays of affection?
Eyer..sex in public..yuck.lol

Can you keep a secret?
No.

With that said, I would not want to share that I can actually keep secrets or not, because you never know when I'm supposed to tell a lie when another one of my friends tells me to keep a certain fact as a secret.

So my answer would be no. :D

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Aisyahhhhhhhhh!!! :D

Do you have a best friend?
N.o.

Do you trust people easily?
No. The last time I did that, he threw away all my sandwiches.

Do you have a friend of the opposite/same sex that you can talk to 24/7?
Yes

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
I changed my shoes this morning..does that count?

Who's the last person you had a sleep over with?
Kellyinyee and Say Leng

Your dream last night?
I forgot my dream.

Are you missing someone?
Why should I?

Who's a boy that can always make you smile?
Small little cute ones..like the one that wanted to take an order .. a mocha frappucino.. hahahahah..and a lollipop..hahahha.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is there anybody that you trust 100%?
Fery. I trust him with all of my heart to screw up my working schedule every week..wahahahahaha..

Are you wearing makeup?
Maybe.

If you were alive in the 1960s, would you have been a hippie?
Rocker.

Do you still draw with sidewalk chalk?
What's that?

Do you have any coloring books?
Got. My lecture notebooks kot.

Whats the last thing you bought?
Petrol

Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you?
NIL.

Did you enjoy your weekend?
Although it's weird, but I'm happy that I got my work done over the weekends =)

Could you live without a computer?
It depends. I use it to download stuff that I need now..

Could you live without your phone?
Maybe.

Is your phone within a meter radius of you?
Yep

Look at your recent calls, who was your last call from?
AISYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

If you were given $100 would you spend it or save it?
Save.

Are you listening to music right now?
Yep

What exactly are you wearing?
Sleeveless, boxers, specs, rings

What should you be doing?
Anything but this. hohoho

Who was the last person you texted and what is the status of the last person who texted you?
Aisyah. And she is sleeping. Wait..is sleeping a status?

Who were your last 3 texts from?
Aisyah and Farina

What is the one thing you notice about the opposite sex first?
Tone ..then personality.
Do you like the rain?
Yes.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
what do you think?

What kind of sense of humor do you have?
dry ones.

Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
No. I'd punch them in the face.

How often do you give high fives?
Only when others request for it... hahahahahahahaah

What was the 10th text in your inbox say?
"Hey, u werkin?"

Where is the last place you went to go and eat?
Kenny Rogers!

Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?
I just bought me new shoes!

Do you sing in the shower?
Yep

Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No :)

How old are you?
Probably 99.

No comments: