Thursday, July 10, 2008

Then Again..

Hmm..

Since I've got nothing else better to do, I'll blog about ... today.

Hohoho.

I just came back from work about an hour ago? Had to rush all the way to Bukit Bintang, and then back to Damansara just for my retainers, that I left in Penang since the last trip.

Oopsie daisy.

I had my quiz going on this morning, and well, it went rather smoothly? Thank goodness I studied a little bit..

Then I pranced off to the school of business; where I saw a private one-on-one tutoring between my taxation lecturer and a classmate of mine. I hope they didn't mind the intrusion, but I joined in and did my studies there, and asked about one of the chapters that I'm not familiar with.

After that, I headed to Starbucks to inform my manager that I wasn't able to work 8 hours today, because of yesterday's emergency. Had to cut it down to 6 hours.. So yeah.

Went home, used the internet, with proper speed and managed to get my stuff done.

I received a Hallmark e-Card.. Someone definitely knows how to make my day with ease and simplicity.

Went to Ikano, and parked at the usual illegal spot, where I saw a very familiar Kelisa.. hohoho..Aisyah was in Ikano because Kak Anita was around.. Wheeee...

Was working with the 2 new partners; Chermaine Teh (who's not so new) and Shukri. Had to start from scratch to tell them what to do from time to time, and ..the usual stuff lah.

I don't like being a senior because.. I don't know..

I don't mind teaching and all, but eventually, there'll be a point where they'll come back right at you at one point.. hohoho.

I don't admit that I'm the best, after all.. I'm just doing my job, and what I've been taught.. If I missed out something, that means I wasn't taught in the beginning kot..

Mmmm

*Sips the Tazo Zen.










And now, I'm here.

I'm lazy to do surveys at the moment. And since I'm somewhat awake, I'll go through my notes, to refine whatever I've learnt in the private class thingy.











Penang, anybody? :)

No comments: