Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Take Aim, Then Fire.

It's a simple concept. You aim for the target, then you fire before you accidentally kill an innocent racoon which was just passing by.

Then again, for someone sadistic like me, I can't be bothered.

What I'm trying to say is that I need to re-discipline myself instead of letting my fingers run all over the place and playing 1,001 notes that'll eventually ruin a song. It'll leave people in awe (both good and bad), then the song won't even make sense.

So. How many times will this be, but I think I need to re-study and go back to the basics.

Jamming session today wasn't that bad. Just that 2 people MIA'd and it practically killed me with 2 other members.

Tak tau lah.

It's hard to find people on the same wavelength.











I'M LOOKING FOR A DRUMMER AND BASSIST!! ANSWER ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. WAHOHOHOHOHOHHO











Time to sleep for college tomorrow morning. Huhu

No comments: