Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The First Day Of Chinese New Year.

Let me share how was it from my side. Being someone who gotten over important events due to how life can be, it wasn't that bad, I must say. It started off badly because I thought I went deaf due to the shortage of cars at this daily time. Usually I'd be able to hear idle engine revs, but when I looked down from the balcony.. I saw.. nothing.

Nothing.

Until a point I got freaked out and I decided to drive instead of taking the bus. So off I went, it only took me 5 minutes to reach my usual parking lot on a Monday morning.

Usually it'd be jammed pack, so I got there at about.. 8.05 ish?

Nuts, right?

This is what I saw.


I was the only living organism there. In fact, McDs was deserted.

I ordered my breakfast and the cashier that I usually meet asked me:

Her: "Nak gi jalan-jalan, ke?"
Me: "Tak ade, kak. Aku kerja hari ni.."
*lifts jacket to show Starbucks logo*
Her: "Eh? Ko tak sambut Tahun Baru Cina, ke?"
Me: "Sepatutnya, ada, tapi aku ada kerja banyak nak siapkan kat KL.."
Her: "Oh.."

Well, I didn't care less and continued with my meal.




I must say that I'm beginning to understand crisp quality and the Manual Focus feature. Hoho.

Problem about me is that I eat shit quickly. It's because of the way I've lived before I moved down to KL. Doesn't take me long to finish up whatever I'm supposed to finish up, so I proceeded to my usual waiting spot if I were to do my opening shift.

8.20am, and I was outside of the store.


The mess because of the flea market that was held there for a few months.


Just messing around with the Zoom & MF at random stuff.


Then came the place where I was working; Starbucks Ikano. Suspected to be busy, where everybody would go due to the Public Holiday. I was prepared. Enthusiastic, I must say. So I waited for the arrival of my MOD..


8.50am, and I was still busy snapping random pictures.




Oh! Me likey the 0mm macro shots. So scrumptious at such close distance. Extremely orgasmic.

THEN Arif came. We opened the store. And the enthusiasm was still present. And it was put to good waste (or not?) as this was how busy it was at 10.30am:


In between, I had all the time in the world to take this picture of our beloved (...) Verissmo


Then 11.45am came and this was how busy it was:


See lah. So busy until someone's drink on the right of the picture wasn't even fully completed.

And then, I had all the time in the world during the busy periods to take a patient picture of this:


Starbucks' pride and joy; the Espresso shot glass that contains a beautiful thing called the Espresso shot.

Of course, with all the sarcasm aside, it DID get busy. Like around about 4pm-ish, where I was sent for my break, and my shift ended at 5pm.

It got so busy, until the pictures got censored due to aggressive methods of preparing beverages at inhuman service speed.

And inhumanly, I went off shift and decided to call it a day.

.. Or not.



Of course, an old friend of mine called up, asked me to meet up with him at Damansara Perdana. Well, it can't be none other than FERY!!!!!


He called me up to check out his office, where he currently works for clients, etc, to get things done. I ended up using one of the computers going online and playing Need for Speed: Undercover.







Oh. And I met Celeste online. Hehehehe. Teaching her a little bit of Star Skills at the wrong point of time. I think she got ticked off. Hehehehehehehehe.



And guess who's going to make a debut at this blog? The Haagan Daaz witch! Wheeeeee:



Happy lah, kan?



So yup. After that, Fery and I went down to have something to eat, and then went back to the office to play MORE NFS: Undercover -_-

Then we decided to call it a day.

Got home, and here I am now.

.. Just chilling.











Tomorrow, the assignment madness starts.

No comments: