Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday.. Sunday

I finished up work, and CZH picked me up for Shoma's farewell party at Sunway Pyramid. Great guy and all, sadly I never really got to meet up with him that often.

Work was insane today. But everything went well. Thank goodness I was working with me manager. Hohoho .. Crazy fella to work with. We were hanging about Sunway Pyramid and I went ring shopping, since I lost my bloody ring, I felt kind of naked. Got somewhat a proper one that suited nearly as well at the other one. Same size, but different comfort.

I wanted to get another one, but they didn't have my size..

Then same a jacket. I don't know why, but I went on a shopping spree. This jacket can be worn inside out and the other way around. Kinda cool. But I found cheaper ones in another store. Just about the same price, actually. But the other shop had more choices. Will head there some other time.

Then again, what the hell am I going to do with so many freaking jackets?

Nevermind. There's always a next time once the paycheque comes out. Haha


That's it. And class starts tomorrow.

*yawns*

No comments: