Sunday, November 16, 2008

We'll Meet Again, My Friend..

.. Some day soon..











It's been 2 days in a row that I came back at 4am in the morning, and I won't be sleeping until 6am at least due to my laundry. It's interesting how working at odd shift hours can be.

Reminds me of the good old days, but not entirely everything.

Now everything has changed, and more changes will be done during the beginning of December, I wouldn't know what to do, plan, or to stay.

Not entirely lost, but it's the thought of getting the job done regardless the matter.

It's an interesting thought, and mentality; like a body that moves from one place to another without a mind.

But I've got no choice at times. After all, I'm just waiting for the days, weeks and months to pass. So, until then, I'll just do whatever I feel like doing as long as I've sorted out my priorities.











I admit I don't have a life. But who cares? If you do, that's good, because I don't. Hohohoho..

No comments: