Friday, November 7, 2008

Reassuring Myself.

No more codes, no more bullshit, and no more lies.

It didn't take me long to realise I have changed drastically from my old self.

I mean, like seriously.

I have been avoiding myself by not writing truthful items about myself, and it just went haywired today.

Therefore, I've decided to reassure myself after a phone conversation with a friend of mine as she made me open my eyes to see what's going on.

I saw, a roundabout, McDs, IKEA, Ikano, trees, and the steering wheel.

But if you were to pass by, you were to see the same, except in the car, with that little boy on the phone, he was on fire. Just a minor flame on the tip of his shoulders; waiting for it to get bigger and bigger, and eventually, it'll take his life away.

That would be me.

I do take things seriously; just that I take things more seriously this time.

Thus, resulting a more aggressive side of myself where I should not be, because everybody I see, whom I work with, and talk to, will share an equal amount of respect regardless if they are better/worse/more irritating/kinder than we are.

I have to remember that I once laughed at those who made small matters a very big issue because it is childish. I have to laugh at myself to have the equivalent issue.

I have to admit one thing that you all have and I don't. No matter how happy I am, I'm missing of the core essentials that makes human a human. And that is to love, and to be loved by others. Respect is irrelavent because it's friends I am missing of.

I'm not saying that I don't appreciate every one of you that I talk to, just that.. it's you that you've been missing in my life to make me whole again.

Which you, you might be wondering? Childish as it sounds, but it's actually all of you.

If you were to see me about the streets in KL, you'll notice that I'll be moving about without anyone else.

Therefore, I've decided to go again back to the basics. I need to re-evaluate whatever I've done, what I need to do, what mistakes I've commited, and what I need to do to overcome such problems.

Some people may be idiots. Stubborn idiots, as we all know. But it is not our loss for us to give them another chance. They can be better at heart without knowing it.

I have to give myself a chance to change whatever negative, to the positive side.

The world doesn't revolve or wait for one person. It revolves with everybody on it; even if you were to be left with tears on the side of the streets.

I always know how to pick myself up, and move on regardless what were to happen. But to move on with the right mindset, and maturity. How's that supposed to be?

I just know how to walk. What happens later, happens later. I wouldn't even bother even if there were something drastic were to take place.

Unless if it's something unreasonable.

So, I need to:
  1. Re-prioritise my studies as my finals are coming up really soon.
  2. Respect all working partners with equity regardless their status, title and attitude.
  3. Be myself. Like seriously, myself. Before all this happened.
  4. Keep those who have perished in memory, as they watch over what I do.
  5. Reassuring deterimination.
  6. Reassuring passion.
  7. Spend more time with music studies due to neglection.
  8. And most importantly; complain less.











Well, it's about time, and it will never happen until I start now. I need to find myself again, to see who I once was, and be a better person from there onwards.

Not like an asshole like who I am today.











So, cheers to everything that has happened, and tomorrow's another bright day to start off with.











And 23 more days until my vacation begins.

1st December = Penang = Self-road trip = NSE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it's back to the rempit days. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

I AM GETTING SEXUALLY EXCITED THINKING ABOUT PETROL AND ENGINE REVS <3

No comments: