Thursday, November 20, 2008

Losing Time / Grand Finale.

Soon, whatever I've learnt to assist, and to perform quickly shall not be put to the ultimate test.

In other words, 7 months of learning such independent talent will be put to a hold without it being used. At all.

I can feel it now.

The store I grew with for 7 months, the people I've met, worked with, and trained.

A few weeks ago, I tried to tolerate, but not long ago, I started giving up.

Now I know how it's like to leave the place you grew up, for the better.

All will be put to a halt, after an immature decision.

It's going to be isolated as hell, but I don't think I have much of a choice.

I never reigned in the first place. So I shall provide my services to someone who requires it, like usual.











Countdown till my last day in Ikano.. I will be back; if things were to be the same..











BUT PLEASE DO VISIT ME IN WHEREVER I'M GOING, YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLES!!! Hahahahahahaha..

... Hahaha...

It's going to be far away from Ikano, so I'll understand eventually if you can't go a bit further to where I'm at..











*whistles*

No comments: