Monday, November 10, 2008

This Feeling; Inside Me..

I've been having thoughts about the right notes at some places, yet having the thoughts of what sounds right or wrong at parts of the song.

And everytime when I listen to this song that I've been working on since May, I can never stop feeling the beat, and putting myself as one with the song itself.

For me, the best way to produce music, is to come up with the basic structure of it, which is the melodies, rhythm, so on and so forth. Then when I power up Reason, it slowly hits me one by one.

When that happens, my imagination tends to run a little bit wild. Regardless if it's the drums which repeats itself, as in Iz - Gonna Be Alright (Remix), or drums does not 100% repeat itself most of the time, like in Season of Heartbreaks and Better Than This.

To write for an instrument, you have to feel and be one with the instrument.











And I am one with this song itself.











It's been so long since I last felt this happy.

No comments: