Friday, November 14, 2008

Just A Piece Of My Mind.

I was thinking of the people I was once with. The past relationships I had, and the people I once shared my love with.

Now that I've grown up, I don't know if I was being myself, or was I just sharing my joy of living with those special ones.

I guess I'm finally feeling unappreciated after years.

Or maybe it was just a short term thing.

It makes me wonder what if I were to be with the ones that I had to pick over the ones that I was with; and what would happen?

It's like. You found RM50 on the road, what happened if you returned it to the owner, or what happen if you were to spend it?

It's the same concept, just that it's a little bit far-fetched. You win some, you lose some.

But too bad. Now I know how it is like to be busy, to have a proper schedule. Although I should not be working at the rate I am, but I finally know how it is like to be busy.

To be working, to care for work, and to serve.

And to be lonely.

It's not that I'm thinking too much, or whatever nonsense it is, it's just that..

I go to college, I go straight to work from college, I work, work, work, break (sometimes), wrap up the day, head home, bathe, sleep.

No direct communication to .. anybody, besides the ones at work.

The only thing that keeps me sane would be music. As stupid as it sounds, my life pretty much revolves around it on a major rate.

I've lost my life to achieve a new one.











So how's that?











I wouldn't know myself. I couldn't care less after this post, because I'll just be too busy; like usual.










So, fuck everything. In a good way.

No comments: