Monday, November 24, 2008

13 Hours of Darkness.

Finally, I managed to get somewhat adequate sleep.

After all, I only slept for 4 (2 + 2 sort of naps) hours yesterday, and after work, I had some sort of a group study at Starbucks SS2.

I only depended on overdosages of coffee to keep me awake throughout the whole time, until I got home where I felt my body finally giving in and everytime I found a comfortable way to sit or lay down, my eyes would just shut.

Problem about caffeine is that your mind gets tired, but your body still moves about. Like steroids, numsayin?

I woke up twice during my sleep as my ex-manager and my friend called me. Hoho. I got a 'morning surprise', and boy, it was really sweet of her to do what she had done.

I'm here at Starbucks Ikano on me off day because of my internet connection at home being retarded. I'll be studying here until I feel like going home. And I've got no idea why, the police traffic counter is down at the Curve. I still have another police ticket to settle since a few days ago.

Bastards.

Also, while waiting for my friend who popped by at me place, I found myself at the sidewalk, singing to Dream Theater's song to warm up my vocals for no reason?

Mmmhmm.

Bubble tea. Reminds me of Uglymen's song.

So to celebrate today and the beginning of my journey for me finals, I shall post up the songs for the heck of it. hohoho.





May you all have a blessed Monday. Hoho..

Countdown to Penang: 1 week.

No comments: