Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Get..

.. Thoughts like these at the wrong time, when I should be sleeping, honestly.

Butthen again, I've thought about things.

A lot of things.

1) I'm an arrogant bastard.
I don't help people out. In fact, I like not helping people out. I don't help those that I don't know because you never know what are their true intentions. If you were to give money to kids strolling about selling their cheap calanders; think about it. Where do they get their 'cheap' calanders from? If you want to help someone else, as him or her to sit beside you, and offer them something to eat. I help those I know, yet even if I know who you are, I still evaluate what your activities outside of what we do. Who knows, I'm lending you RM100 just because you need to pay someone else you've borrowed RM100 back without me knowing.

2) mglacius isn't mglacius at all.
I planned to structure this blog to be the ultimate journey for my musical experience and discovery since knowledge doesn't come cheap or free these days. Minor contribution to the community may change the mentality of others at times. In fact, the 'm' in mglacius stands for music, yet I failed to construct that blog.

Therefore, I think I shall start a sub-account under blogger. Haha

3) People come, people go.
'Nuff said. As we get older, we tend to forget who had helped us in the past. Best part is, you don't even bother to return the favour.

4) Egoistic species of people.
If you were a African zebra and attacked an American zebra, go ahead. If you were a stray dog from Jalan Ipoh and would like to beat the crap out from another dog from Jalan Penang, go ahead. But if you were a person who doesn't even bother to share information or knowledge regardless of the subject/work you are doing or taking, then why bother being human in the first place? After all, all of us are humans, and I think it would be nice of us to actually help each other out regardless if we work slave under the same company. If 5 sen means "this coin is worth 5 cents of value", don't say that 5 sen means "this coin is worth 100 cents of value". Illogical and immature, right?

5) Don't argue about procedures.
I hate it when people talk about procedures and mention how dumb procedures are. Procedures are dumb, true. Be a kind person and create your own Theorem Pythogoras thing. See if you can pull it through, and make sure it works. The main reason why procedures exists, is because that you have a basic guideline to follow. So that you don't spend the first 10 years of your life trying to figure out what is "1 + 1". If 1 + 1 = 2, go with the flow. People like to be spoonfed at times. Wouldn't you like that too?

6) Life isn't a bed of roses.
Don't expect that everytime you fall, you're going to land in a bunch of goose feathers. Here's a fact. I ate all the geese in this world and made sure they're marked as an endangered species. So when you fall, make sure you fall flat on your face, but have a first aid kit beside you and make sure you know how to use it. Let an immatured mind that was stuck back in 1997 tell you something that was rather 'famous' during the PSX era;

"What has past, is now the past"

I sepak you if you cry, tau.

7) Maddox is NOT Angelina Jolie's son.
In fact, he is the best philosopher to ever rule upon this planet.

8) Be less materialistic, people.
So that others are able to make a shirt look good, and be bought by others, instead of those who has the cash to buy it.

9) I am sleepy.
Because I made no sense at point no. 8.

10) Starbucks is not Coffee Bean, and vice versa.
It's funny how customers get confused between Starbucks and Coffee Bean are the same. We wear the green apron, they wear the black apron. We wear colourful shirts (at times) for our promotional events, whereas Coffee Bean is black. It's like getting a bicycle and a motorcycle mixed up.

Ku letak kepala otak hang kat exhaust moto, then ko tau apa tu exhaust dgn bagaimana dia dipanaskan oleh engine kat moto.

11) I love hi-bye friends. And I love friends that acts like your friend.
They make you feel special in many ways. Like how prostitutes say that they love you.

No comments: