Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's First Impression.

Usually, 90% of mankind would be affected by the first thing that happens in the morning. They would usually go to school, college, or their workplace with a fucked up face, and everybody knows about it after you tell them about what happened.

It could vary. Literally:

  • By simply from falling on the wrong side of bed by accident.
  • Or that you got a police ticket for illegal parking.
  • Found out when you've got no girlfriend to have humping moments with.
  • When someone sets your door on fire, steals your boxers, and you have two freaking eggs clunking each other when you have to move about.
  • Steals your money in obvious ways and you know who did it.
  • Receiving bad news through a morning call
  • And so on.
I received a call that I was ignoring mainly because I was sleeping and I didn't hear shit, and I got scolded for that.

I got to the call, it was my mum, told her on how to resize pictures; which seemed an eternity, and I'll be expecting more calls from her because I can bet my best boxers that she'll forget how to resize them pictures.

Like what the fuck man. It's just resizing pictures -.-

Then she got to the issue without any sincerity and went with the whole "this is what happens when you all do my work for me without myself learning how to do it. Always giving instructions and not teaching me how to do it" sort of nonsense.

Uh. Hello?

I remember before I left, I thought you countless times on how to resize those damned pictures through instructions. To have someone to teach you beside in terms of watching the damned mouse on where it fucking clicks, I think it'll fucking help better.

Personally, I think it WILL fucking help better.

Until I got nagged that I always gave fucked up instructions, then what do you explain me explaining whatever it is on the phone for you to resize them damned pictures? What do you expect me to do? Use a Bluetooth mouse to connect to a laptop 384km away and assist you?

mampos gi la ko.

Aren't those instructions?











Conclusion: I think you're better off with phone conversations. So next time, I'll Skype you the methods on how to do it when I'm in my room and you're in the living room.

Puki. What a happy fucking Sunday. Leyma

No comments: