Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Am Failing Tomorrow.

The only reason why I'm going to fail FA2 is because that I've been going through so many accounting questions, and I think I'm going to fail is because of my handwriting.


Let me give you an example based on any teacher/lecturer's laziness:
IF you were to write a long essay (lets say the word limit is 350, but you wrote 9000 words) with beautiful handwriting, you will get marks for your points, and points deducted for stupid points.

But if you were to write a long essay (same as above) with shitty handwriting, you'll get marks for your points, points deducted for stupid points, and more points deducted if you were to scribble that looks something like this:

-/-\-/\/-\-/\-\/-\/-\/-\\--/-\-\-/-\\--/-\---/-/--\-\\-/-\

Which makes no absolute sense at all. It could also mean, "hello, your husband's gay and that's why you haven't been getting some lately!"

I always had bad handwriting.

I hope it doesn't cause me marks to go down the drain by tomorrow.











Ok, my mini-break's done. Time to get back to the 2nd final section of this stupid subject.











PS. The last line is suppose to state "Income Statement" and the few lines before wasn't supposed to be an arrow stating "WIP" either.

No comments: