Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Think..

I know what's the problem with me.

I haven't been getting enough sleep.

Therefore, I got myself 2 new pillows, and it looks great. Looks are deceiving, so I'm not sure if it'll feel great, anyway.

Whatever it is, time to do pillow testing. If it works, I won't be blogging for a bit. .XD

Although I should be studyhing for the moment, but after what happened @ Ikano & The Curve, I think I need rest. hohohoho..

I've got a quiz this Monday and Wednesday. My finals are up in about 3 weeks' time? I should really start studying now since my coffee notes are completed. That's no big issue. Hohohoho..

And assignments too.

I should start studying for Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Commercial Law, AIS and the Coffee & Tea resource manual very VERY soon.

Hohohoho............












These few weeks are going to be very interesting.

No comments: