Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1st Day of Finals

And thank goodness my handwriting wasn't as bad as it turned out to be, actually.

It was supposed to just to tick my lecturer off and deliberately lose some marks, but that didn't happen.

Instead, most of us didn't know how to do the final question as it was some balance sheet after the manufacturing account. Just that we weren't prepared for the capital & drawing or whatsoever nonsense that came out in Financial Accounting 1.

Oh well.

But when that happened, I had a backup plan.

I left a credit card number with the secret 3 digit with a note written that she can use that number as long as I get an A for this subject and get full marks for the final question that we all didn't know how to do.












Crazy or what. Takkan lecturers start accepting Visa or MasterCards, right?











Work today was rather interesting. Slow, yet restless. First time in my entire 7 months of Starbucks Experience, I was lazy. But I finished up everything and chilled when the clock striked 10.40pm.

Oh well.

Tomorrow's another day.

Day after tomorrow, Commercial Law and MA2. Mampos la aku.. hoho

No comments: