Monday, November 17, 2008

For This Week..

.. I shall study, work, and seperate time to visit the gym. I believe I'm gaining or losing weight, so I'd rather keep it at a constant rate, since it is very unhealthy and abnormal for such things to happen.

After all, I'd better have my priorities right again. I can't entirely focus on my music if I have too many things, therefore, I shall set a time for that alone.

Work today was interesting. I decided not to be an asshole and just get everything over and done with. Surprisingly, the world's getting smaller. I saw a friend's friend in Starbucks Ikano, and ANOTHER friend's friend in Starbucks Ikano.. I only said hello to one of them today.

Makes me miss the good old days when I see them. Oddest thing is that I see my friends through them. One of them, who's the ex-drummer for Six String Samurais, Joshua Tan, is currently in US furthering his studies in.. Psychology, I think? After a great hu-hah regarding sound engineering and other weird things, he's doing psychology, I think? I met this friend of his somewhere about this year; when I go to the gym daily.

Blaaaaah. Now my muscles are covered with this layer of...

Of..

What do you call it?

Oh yeah. FATS.

WHEEEEEE.

The other would be the smartass Sarah Sulaiman Ch'ng. Now we exchange coffee knowledge over the net. Or I'm the one teaching her, kot.

Hoho.

Well, besides that, nothing much happened. Just that the schedule for me this week is considerable, just that it's against the shift that I requested for..

Oh well.

Shit happens.

Guess y'all see me dancing about the store after 5.30pm daily. Except for Friday until Sunday..

Oh my goodness. Closing shifts again. Wrong week, dude. Hohoho..

No comments: