Monday, February 2, 2009

Say Hello To The New Addition To The Family!

I can't believe I got myself one of these although I said it'd be completely useless, but I think I changed my mind over time to see such disgusting blur pictures..

So, HELLO MR. TRIPOD!



Heeee. I didn't have the time to play around with it, but hell, it's good enough already. I'm able to take low-ISO pictures at slow exposure/shutter speeds for better quality now. Although the lowest ISO I can go is just 80, but the quality's promising enough. After all, it's a semi-pro, not a DSLR.




20x optical zoom without shakes, babeh..!
















Yummers indeed!

Now, back to my assignments. If not, I'd be busy playing Left4Dead or taking pictures or something. I have a headstart and I finally have something to cover the gap I couldn't think of.

Assignment spree, here I come ;)

No comments: