Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Have A Confession.

I have not been paying attention in Auditing class.

Usually, out of sheer boredom, I'd end up doodling all sort of talent-less nonsense. Like this, let's say, on Monday:


Then Tuesday came. One week away from my Coffee Explorer Test. So I decided to see what I've already know since I did compile my own notes. Would be embarassing that if I would not remember what I wrote; at least stating out the core coffees. So this is what I did.



That wasn't so bad. After all, it's just stating out the core coffees, which covers 5 sections out 12 sections in our Coffee & Tea Resource Manual.

But today, I decided to try something more intense..


See? There goes the 4 roasting plants already.


Complementary flavours for Multi-Region Blend coffees (As I was weak in it)

Section 1: The World of Coffee basics, and some Section 9 basics.

Psycho right?

Psycho. Guess I really want this. I've got no idea why I'm working so hard on this, and I'd be disappointed if I were to fail. It's not about the Black Apron or something, but I think it's about making the best out of something while you're involved in it, even though you're going to leave soon?

Who cares, lah.



Ended with the new haircut. I managed to hide my mullet. Hehehehehe.

No comments: