Monday, February 2, 2009

The Beginning of Another Month.

Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture
And save it from the funny tricks of time
Slipping through my fingers











Today's just another Saturday. Just that my favourite senior partner resigned today. Bye, Nik Azrin. Was nice having you around.

:(

One of those people who created the Starbucks Experience for me for these 9 months. We ended up teaching each other things we knew through experience.

So yup.

Well, what to do. Tomorrow's another day of college.

Another day.

You won't find it here,
Look another way.
You won't find it here,
So die another day.

2 comments:

dee.m.s said...

how come he resigned eh, that dude?

Glacius said...

no time, I guess? Because his college schedule is kinda hectic.. I forgot how is it like, but it's really insane, really.