Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Child of Burning Time - SlipKnoT

Although I should be doing my assignments, I found this interesting.






INSTRUCTIONS :
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Ultra Love - Nogawa Sakura (Heh?)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Namida Ichirin - Momoi Haruko (Heh? This song usually gets played whenever the character gets serious in whatever they're talking about, showing honesty and how they are loyal towards their words?)

3.What do you like in a guy/girl?
Mamma Mia - Mamma Mia OST (Jeez.)

4. How do you feel today?
Romantic Summer - Momoi Haruko & Nogawa Sakura (Not exactly romantic, but it feels like summer although it rained like hell just now.)

5. What is your life's purpose?
I Have A Dream - Mamma Mia OST (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay. I don't believe in dreams.)

6. What is your motto?
Worthwhile - Glacius (............... Heh. Be patient for whatever you are doing, and what you are waiting for.)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Losing Time / Grand Finale - Dream Theater (LOL. I am an official psychopath.)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Another Day - Dream Theater (You won't find the son you once knew, so try another day.)

9. What do you think about very often?
The Dance of Eternity - Dream Theater (Oh hell yes, babeh. Besides it playing the role of the sex scene song in the conceptual album, but this is the song I'm studying like hell these past weeks.)

10. What is 2+2?
If I Had Eyes - Jack Johnson (LOLOLOLOLOL)

11. What do you think of your best friends?
Penang Pride - D'Cuzzy (Oh hell yezzzaaaa.. Penangnites, unite!)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
As I Am - Dream Theater (So true.)

13. What is your life?
John Petrucci & Teresa Thompson Solo Spot (capture the moment, and don't let it go. But once it ends, don't let the memory of it disappear.)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Slipping Through My Fingers - Mamma Mia OST (It shows how hard it'll be to let my children off, I guess.)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix (Butterflies; zebras, and moonbeams.. and fairy tales..)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
La Grange - G3'05. (Typical rockstar)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Hello - Lionel Richie (Yeah. When I have a handphone, can't call me, but wait till I die, then I'd be haunting you with Hello's from my grave.)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Through Her Eyes - Dream Theater (I'm learning all about my life, by looking through her eyes..)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Revolving Door - Crazytown (To be a playboy. lol)

20. What is your biggest secret?
How You Remind Me - Nickelback (Hmmm.)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Beyond This Life - Dream Theater (I'd rather take my own life, than to live by losing you..)

22. What will you post this as?
Child of Burning Time - SlipKnoT

No comments: