Got tagged by Renee Tay.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I just got a haircut.
2. I just got into photography. (Which means I have a secret desire for a DSLR now.)
3. I do not learn as much as I do from where I am working.
4. I like my friends.
5. I can be random.
6. Starbucks is not my first job. I didn't take my previous job seriously because my mum was running the company.
7. I am not as racist as it seems.
8. I like details, only being told to me. I hate reading.
9. I don't like listening to music. I like studying music, and feeling what the composer has to say.
10. I don't feel like a Malaysian.
11. I procrastinate without knowing it.
12. I like hiding my thoughts and feelings.
13. I disagree to the fact that good music is anti-Christ. One good example would be Slipknot. They're not anti-Christ and they have admitted that for quite a while. Except for those that really bombards Christianity.
14. I never got a parking/police/government ticket until I drove in KL. Not to say that I am irresponsible, but I didn't know what the hell was going on. Except for my usual parking lot outside of my place in KL.
15. I deteriorated in my music and I'm trying to achieve that sense back.
16. I am an asshole at some times.
17. I find law very interesting.
18. I have a weird fetish for burning rubber, engines and petrol.
19. I wish I could be a pianist or a drummer.
20. Some things in this world isn't worth its existence.
21. I don't believe in close/best friends. Funny how others treat me as one.
22. I have this urge to smoke whenever I get tensed.
23. I don't believe in contributing small funds for beggers. Because a begger rode past me in HIS new motorcycle when I was cycling on the roads in Penang.
24. I am thankful for my dad. He taught me how it is to live life in certain aspects.
25. I am less caring than I was before.