Friday, June 13, 2008

What A Way To Start Off Today!

Currently listening to: Joe Satriani - Summer Song.

I never liked his first albums' recording because they sounded somewhat too..sharp?

The tone wasn't there, but this is one good song. It's happy, energetic, and it makes you want to go windsurfing, skimboarding, surfing, jet skiing, race in a Lamborghini Reventon, and.. and..

.. And everything else that includes adrenaline rushes :)

Mine will be.. travelling from my area to KL via bus and train.. wheeeee. Haven't done train hopping in a while to get to my destination, so..I'm going to be having fun.








And this time, I won't be driving home. The whole trip, I calculated, would cost about RM400. And since I got my brother a farewell present, I don't have that sort of money to drive back.

So I've done the usual. Searched for Top Gear episodes that I've never watched before, left some pending in my laptop to be converted so I can mount it into my iPod .. and WATCH it along the way back from KL.

And back from Penang.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!








That'll keep my mind off me NOT being behind the wheel when I'm on the NSE..

ETA: 9pm

No comments: