Saturday, June 14, 2008

Somewhat Appreciated.

"Hey. What time are you coming home again? I accidentally deleted your message"

Nevermind that. It came from my brother and since his handphone is limited to 20 messages, I can pretty much understand that and I don't mind.

But as for my mum when she tells me that she has no idea of my plans about Sunday, that really ticked me off.

I sent my bus schedule to my dad, mum and brother as usual, as what I would do whenever I come back to Penang with their knowledge.

She actually set some bank appointment for me; without my notice, on a Sunday afternoon. She also told me that I must attend this super family reunion dinner with aunts and uncles on Sunday night.

How's that possible again?

Countless times, this has already happened; when I voice out my plans, she deliberately ignores it and sets my schedule for me, again.

I'm leaving Penang at 1pm Sunday. So tell me, how am I supposed to do everything at once when I'll be either on my way back to KL during the times?

And the only thing I last need now would be investment plans, foreign exchange fixed deposits, capital and money market, and all that Introduction to Finance & Banking practical stuff. We're going into a serious discussion tomorrow with some bankers..

.. And that's related to my assignment!!!! I come back to Penang, and I get stressed already .. argh ..

Me no likey likey assignments.....................................................

Sigh.








It's definitely great to be back home.

Off to bed lah.. what a way to welcome me back home ....................... giler dosa ni .. -_-








To the you, thanks for the ride home, and the company right after I got home to Penang. Appreciate it a whole whole bunch. Feels like I troubled you quite a bit, and I'm still feeling guilty =X ..

No comments: