Monday, June 9, 2008

A Change Of Seasons - Music.

After watching several videos on Youtube.com of Victor Wooten, John Myung and Billy Sheehan, I'm considering if I should learn the bass guitar as my 2nd major in musical instruments?

First major will always be the guitar, but the bass guitar has always been oh-so-fun with its deep voice.

It's nearly sexy, in a way - if you know how to play it right. I don't know. I've always loved the bass, but in terms of maintainence, it'll cost me about RM120 to maintain all the guitars I have at once ..

But.. Mmmm!! The bass is oh-so-nice.. :D








I'll consider purchasing a Yamaha bass after purchasing the keyboard probably next month.







And as for today, just worked in Starbucks. Totally insane in a way working with nearly everybody in the store. It's cheerful yet childish in some senses. At least we're able to brighten up other people's day in a way..

Imagine this.

Barista 1: "Hi sir!"
Customer: "Hello.."
Barista 1: "Hey guys! Let's all say [hi] together!"
Customer: ????
Everybody in the bar: "Hiiiiiyeeeeeeeee!!!"

-___________________________________-

I couldn't stop laughing myself.

And today, we managed to close the store really quick; with proper plannings. How fun working with those who knows what they're doing.. hohoho..

And I've got a sorethroat.. It's killing me at the moment.. Booo.. =(

No comments: