Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Survey II 030608

Honestly, I should be studying -_-

1. Nice to meet you, you're?
Jean Louis.
2. Okay, who was the last person who holds your hand?
Kellyinyee. Only because she said she was cold and she grabbed it in a friendly way. Lol
3. Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
Nope.
4. Who is the fourth received call on?
I'll skip this question.
5. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
No idea.
6. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
The heart shaped sauce thing did by Ning @ Nandos..
7. How many pillows are on your bed?
3.. I'm a friggin king wei!
8. Who was the last text message you sent to?
Ms Belarek!
9. Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
Mike Portnoy *drools*
10. What was the best thing that happened to you this year?
I ACTUALLY HAVE A JOB!!!!
11. Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
No.
12. Who/what is the fourth person on your contact list on your phone?
Malas wanna take my phone la..it's charging.
13. When's the last time you cried?
I can't remember. years back, I suppose.
14. What's your favorite sport?
Guitars xD
15. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Maybe.
16. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
John, Bel and kellyinyee <3
17. Is he/she really that funny?
John...... i suspect he's bisexual.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
18. Who do you make fun of the most?
Aisyah ..when she was still in Ikano.. Haha..
19. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone? With who?
I forgot.
20. What lotion do you use?
What lotion? lol..eye cleaning lotion, toner, ...???
21. Have you seen your best friend cry?
I don't have one. lol
22. Where did you last go to eat?
This mexican place in Jaya One.. yummy..
23. Do you dance in the car?
Tire punctured then u know..
24. Your favorite actor?
Quite a number. CAN I CONSIDER JEREMY CLARKSON AS ONE!?!?!!??!?!
25. is your bestfriend(s) on your featured friend?
Uhh..in friendster? I guess.. lol
26. What is the one thing that you cannot stand?
The thought of running out of cash..lol
27. Does your mum vacuum when you're sleeping?
Like as if she'll do that..lol
28. Where do you wanna be right now?
In my bed..seriously.
29. What's your favorite movie?
: heaps
30. If you could talk to anyone on the phone right now who would it be?
Vanesa?
31. What ad is at the top of your screen?
Nothing.
32. Who is in your house right now?
The housemates.
33. What are you listening to?
The spinning fan..
34. What are you watching right now?
Nothing. Powerpoint slides for financial accounting =.=
36. Do you have a hard time admitting you were wrong?
No. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. duh.
39. What makes you lose your appetite?
I don't know. Nothing.
40. What color is your laundry basket?
Green. Huhuhu.

No comments: