Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Normal Day.

I seriously can't wait for this semester to finish, because the schedule's seriously insane.

But work was interesting and fun at the same time.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE! There's a new drink available in Starbucks! It's known as the Dark Mocha Frappucino Blended Coffee! And guess what? It's my latest addiction. It's the bigger brother for the Java Chip Frappucino Blended Coffee, except that it's more concentrated on the Mocha side. Instead of tasting sweet and chocolate-ish with the presence of coffee, it's bitterly sweet.

Me likey likey <3

And imagine, I didn't notice that the drink existed until customers were eyeing on the new posters and were discussing about it. I overheard, ran to my manager and asked him for the recipe.

Yum yum.









Today's another successful day of proper speed closing. Unlike others, we did everything right, just that we managed our time perfectly, and sped home early =)

And I'm off tomorrow.. no fun wans. I'll be dead bored at home. I think.

WAIT. THERE'S JAMMING! WHEEEEEEEE

No comments: