Monday, June 2, 2008

Survey 020608

1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty
Single.
2) Are you happy with that?
Yep! Very.
3) Would you kiss your ex?
It depends.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Of course..
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is oK?
It depends on the situation..
6) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
No.
7) Do you want children?
And have musician offsprings to take over my legacy, OF COURSE!!! Muahahahahaha..
8) How Many?
An orchestra. So 40 would do?
9.) Would you consider adoption?
I guess?
10) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Not at the moment.. Honestly, I can't be bothered due to my lifestyle. Lol
11) Do you want someone you can’t have?
No.
12) Have you fallen in love?
Of course.
13) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Once in a while isn't that bad, right..?
14) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
I did once. And I changed again. Lol.
15) Is it a good day?
Oh hell yeah!
16) Have you ever broken a heart before?
Yep..
17) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
I can't be bothered. Lol.
18) Do you still have feelings for them?
It depends on which one.
19) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
If the possibilities and intentions are obvious, then yeah.

No comments: