Monday, June 30, 2008

One Helluva Quickie.

Never knew I got tagged. Lol.




First and foremost, annoy your friends.
Tag 8 friends to do this survey. ;)

[1] Joyce Cheah
[2] Sammy PongPong
[3] Anybody
[4] Who
[5] Stumbles
[6] Upon
[7] This
[8] Blog.

Next, visualize yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror if you have no sense of imagination. Pay close attention to your physical appearance. Now tell me 7 different part of your body that reminds you of certain incidents.

[1] Hair. Used to have it nice and longer last time. Lalala..
[2] Eyebrows. The scar that I got when I was probably 6 years old? I only knew that my parents freaked out to see me bleeding like, a lot. Lol
[3] Lips. Not having enough water.
[4] Eyes. Eye power tends to decrease every time I visit my optician ..
[5] Ears. Progression of the musical side of me..
[6] Right hand's rings. Shows that one can be strong after an unexpected event happening for the better.
[7] Scars. The worst yet the best motorcycle accident in front of SGGS 2 years ago.. lol

Now let's move on to the more abstract side of you. List down 6 emotions you are feeling or felt today itself. And of course state why.

[1] Depression. I caused an unneccessary personal problem that kept someone up for the night ..
[2] Stress. Quizzes, and courseworks.
[3] Happiness. Class is at 2pm, and I've got work right after that. Moneyyyyyy
[4] Determined. I might be aiming at the Canon PowerShot S5, after messing around with Say Leng's camera over the weekends..
[5] Lost. More onto the musical side.
[6] Calm. [Just so happens Dream Theater's The Spirit Carries On is playing at the moment] Death is not the end; but only a transition. Live life to its fullest for today, and be happy with whatever it is achieved today. If whatever it is you want to do is not achieved, start all over again tomorrow, and try harder.

So far so good? Now, tell me 5 quotes you actually believe and live by. Go on..

[1] What has past, is now the past.
[2] We are who we were; and we are who we are now. No matter how bad or good we are, we still have the choice to change in the next few seconds. Like a medical report of your current status; your report states your condition in the test conducted a weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds ago, but that doesn't mean it'll determine your status in the future. You still have the choice to change it; it's all up to you.
[3] Anything's possible; as long as you put your mind to it.
[4] Go.. go...go..further.. a little bit more.. okay, NOW you brake. XD
[5] Be prepared for the unexpected. Never take things for granted.

Random facts that you think people misunderstood about you. List out 4.

[1] I'm a extremely good musician.
[2] I'm a very clean person. In fact, I just gave kellyinyee a fart for waking me up without realising it. LOL
[3] That I am arrogant. lol
[4] I don't work in Coffee Bean.

Take out your calender and refer to the months ahead. What are the 3 upcoming events that you are looking forward to?

[1] August 30th and 31st .. Heard that Starbucks is going to be opened till 2am because of the Merdeka celebration? But the last time that happened, they couldn't stop until 6am ..? I would want to work for closing.. WHEEEEEEEEE
[2] Nothing else besides that..
[3] October 20th. I wonder what sort of surprises I'll have this year. I got locked in my ex-gf's home last year. LOL

This is really random but tell me, if you had kids, what would you name them?

[1] Boy : Jean Pierre ... I had crazy names, like this one to be Phyrigian. Phyrigian Sibert.. think about it. People'll mistake him as an Egyptian or something.
[2] Girl : Lydian.

Final question. Let me be cheesy and ask, who is the one and only one for you?

[1] Not at the moment. Maybe there is one, but we can never know of how unpredictable the future can be.. :)

No comments: