Sunday, June 1, 2008

To Realise.

It's simple as it sounds, but it's not.

Since young, I've been brought up to stand on both sides of any opposition parties. Although I'm glad that someone brought, in her own words, bad news to me regarding what she saw, and what she felt towards the other individual, makes me feel appreciated in a way.

At least she still cares. And how the other individual spoke of me in a sense that I'd never expect; like I left a bad impression over her or something in the past, but I can't be bothered.

After all, nobody really has the power to judge certain individuals from a point of view. I never liked judging others, although I do bitch about other people and all..

Although it's a bad habit, I'm giving it a shot to reduce that habit, and trying to see things from a different perspective.

Maybe that's why when you told me she spoke disgustedly of me, I didn't mind? Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and I appreciate it a lot. After all, I realised from you that I still do have people around me. And I was never alone; I only chose to be alone.

Mmmhmmm.

He never saw the signs; he never said a word.
He couldn't take another day ..

Carry me to the shoreline;
Bury me in the sand.
Walk me across the water;
And maybe you'll understand..








Or maybe I realise things better, as I sleep..

Besides all that, I spent RM14.90 on a brand new Optrex Eye Bath thing because my optician said that I haven't been taking care of my eye lately .. Can't blame her because I've been wearing expired contact lenses, and I never knew that they'd scratch the cornea.. Now my asthic levels are a little bit higher. And you know what?

I carried my plastic bag, and by accident, I dropped it. And you know that Optrex comes in glass packaging.

So I just dropped Rm14.90. Blahs.

Besides that, my favourite temporary manager's leaving Starbucks Ikano to retreat to another district she was originally from. I didn't get the time to thank her for training me, alongside with others of course, but she said goodbye to us like as if we were going to meet again tomorrow .. or soon.

Maybe that's how Starbucks work?

Or it's about maturity?

Hmmm...

THANKS AISYAH!!!!!!!!!!! AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!










Besides the written above, I'm planning a trip down to Port Dickson this month. Somewhere about the 20th or 27th of June or so .. Wheeee..!

No comments: