Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Minor Updates - 240608

While waiting for the other housemate, that I don't talk to at all, to be done with the bathroom so I can have my bath and head off to class and a lunch appointment with an ex-partner from Starbucks of mine.

Wheeee.

This week, is an insane week. Since I realised that most of my classes finishes early, I've got nothing else better to do, but to push my weekly schedule earlier by 2 whole hours. Meaning to say, I don't even reach home at all.

So it's about studies, surviving the highly-efficient Malaysian public transport, and going to work to survive more coffee-scented beans.

Even on a Friday, where I'll be going to Port Dickson with 2 of my friends this weekend, I crammed my schedule to work since one of my friends will be working until 9pm or so on the day iteslf.

I, on the other hand, will be working from 12-8pm. Finally..Somewhat a semi-night shift. Wheeeeeeee.










And hello! I wish you could come along.

http://www.avillion.com.my/

No comments: