Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Survey 180608

Starting time: 3.06pm
Name: Jean Louis Sibert
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 11
Height: 168cm ish I think?
Where do you live: Currently KL..
Favourite drinks: Lemon tea..
Favourite breakfast: It depends? lol
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes. And soon to be again..wheee
Swam in the ocean: Yeah. Spotted a really cool baby shark back then..
Fallen asleep at school: What else is new.. XD.. Only started happening in form 5.. lol
Broken someone's heart: I have..
Fell off your chair: Once, I think.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Haven't done that for quite a while..
Saved e-mails: It depends?
What is your room like: Messy. Need cleaning, but I haven't got the time.. -.-
What's right beside you: My mouse
What is the last thing you ate: Chicken rice..yum
Ever had chicken pox: Not yet.
Sore throat: Having one; but getting better.
Stitches: None... I think? I can't remember what they did to my cut on my eyebrow when I was young..lol
Broken nose: Nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Not really.
Like picnics: Never experienced one.
Who was were the last person you danced with: I can't remember. Not like I dance, anyways.
Last made you smile: Mr. Sunshine @ Fery Ichsan .. wahahahahaha..
You last yelled at: Farina.. lol

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Verbally in terms of voice, no..
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: No. Thank God.
Talk to an ex: Yep.
Miss someone: Yep.
Eat: Of course. Lol
Best feeling in the world: Satisfaction upon achievements.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
What's under your bed: Dust. Then the floor.
Who do you really hate: I don't hate people..
What time is it now?: 3.11pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes?
Do you have any siblings: A brother.. leaving 20th June..
Do you want children: You mean like.. to conceive one? O__________O
Do you smile often: Cheerfully, I suppose? I'm pretty serious at times..
Do you like your hand-writing: no.
Are your toe nails painted: No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My brother's bed. Wheeeee
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black Starbucks shirt.. wheee
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Oh! I remember this one. I was washing the dishes in Starbucks. Lol
I can't wait till: ... I'm not sure bout this..
When did you cry last: Not sure. lalala
Are you a friendly person: It depends.lol
Do you have any pets: A rabbit. Soon to be given away..
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: P&C. lol
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Nope.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Nope.
What are you doing right now?: THis survey and checking out my lecture notes..
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yes. Lol
Can you handle the truth?: Yes. One way; or the other.
Are you too forgiving?: Yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Father.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: I can't remember.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: 2
Do you eat healthy?: Not really. Lol
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Right up there.. *points*
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: No.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: I sail on this ship alone at times.. lol
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet .... =X
Are you confident?: It depends.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Was in Port Dickson
2. Playing the PS, I suppose.
3. Potato couch
4. Had a pet cat
5. Probably digging my nose. lol

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Attend Finance & Banking class @ 4pm .. NEVER to skip it, thankius.
2. Study
3. work
4. make sure everything's done
5. Music.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. I
2. Don't
3. Eat
4. Snacks
5. .. Seriously

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Get a Lamborghini Reventon <3
2. Get a Ferrari F430 <3
3. Get a Porsche Carrera GT <3
4. Get a nice place to stay in
5. Get more musical equipments

5 of my bad habits:
1. Swearing.
2. Burning petrol. Wheee
3. Procrastination
4. Short-tempered thingy?
5. SMS-ing.. lol

5 places I have lived in:
1. Kota Kinabalu
2. Kuantan
3. Subang
4. Penang
5. Bukit Bintang

5 jobs I've had:
1. Office boy in a travel agency
2. Music Producer .. what a short term thing
3. Currently
4. A
5. Barista @ Starbucks

No comments: