Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Uh Oh...

For next week, I shall have 2 quizzes - Taxation and Introduction to Finance & Banking.

And as per Friday, is the due date for my Finance & Banking assignment.

For Tuesday, I have to hand in my Taxation's Coursework. It consists of 4 questions, but bloody hell. You know how these sort of essay questions are.

Maybe I should just type out a few words, then set the size of the font to 150 ..

Guess what's the best thing?

I just found out about the existence of the assignment question paper on KDU's KCN website. Wonderful.

I know nuts about the sharemarket and all of these stuff, yet I'm supposed to check out the ancient Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange website.

Wheeee?????

Looks like I need to get a few days off for next week; if not, honestly, I'm s.c.r.e.w.e.d.









And should I bring my notes back to Penang this weekend? I know I'm definitely going to spend time with my Taxation.

P.S. I won't be able to meet up with everybody this time because I'll be there for 3 days, 2 nights. I'll be arriving Penang 8 or 8.30pm on Friday night, and that's already one day wasted. Saturday, I'm not free at night because of family dinner (main reason why I'm going back), and Sunday; I'm leaving at 1pm.

How wonderful.

Even work's less tiring than this little 'holiday'










FERY! If you're reading this, you should understand that you HAVE to give me a few off days for next week due to my quizzes and assignments.. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

No comments: