Saturday, June 7, 2008

Of Messages And Music.

It's interesting how SMSes and friendster messages manage to cheer one's day up.

Take care of your battle scars during your practices =) .. Get well soon =)

If you're reading this, you should know who you are. Lol








Anyways, I'm feeling the song, Worthwhile, in its production stage still. I've got a few ideas and all for it, but the more I play it, the more I get ideas, and the more nonsense I'll into the song. One said that this song was dramatic (!!!!!) as I did plant part of my captured emotions for the moment into the song.

Except for the intro. The intro was done with guitars transcribed into piano, so that means that it doesn't have the emotonal feel, but more to like a funky one.

As per intro strings and stuff, I just wanted to focus more onto the orchestra bit. So, I just went bumming up 3 different string sections to play its individual parts while 1 does the chords.

It's really interesting; and surprisingly - extremely evil-sounding.. Me likey likey.










I might post up a sample on this blog sooner or later, but I'll have to make it sound somewhat..presentable.










And last night at work was a nightmare. But today's going to be better because it's our beloved Agong's birthday.

It's a Public Holiday, and I'm working today. You know what that means ;)

No comments: