Saturday, June 21, 2008

Taking A Break.

It's all about studies, college, assignments, quizzes and work these days.

Even when I'm back in Penang, I get to skip out on 4 of the mentioned above, but I'm still bummed with assignments.

Guess what? I'm sitting beside two guitars, so you know where this is leads to.

I took my favourite guitar out, but for no reason, and with it being bashed around while I was in KL, one of the strings snapped.

ON my favourite guitar.

Wonderful.

So I took up my first electric guitar, and started playing odd stuff on it.

The simply laid back stuff.

And by playing it, it eased me from my tensed self..

Humming along with the chords, picking out odd soloes, and just.. playing whatever my heart feels.









Nothing technical, just simple and good music......................................









I'm in a different world now that has happened. It's like, sitting by the beach, playing along with the sounds of the waves when nobody's there.. It's a nice environment, but ... something's missing.

I don't know what.









*hums a possible new song*..

No comments: