Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's Been A While..

It was a U-turn.. And I just filled in petrol for the Kembara that I drive from time to time.

Actually, nearly everyday due to work.

I was at a u-turn, taking it real slow.. until my other side took over..

I slammed the pedal to the metal, and I heard the roars of joy from the engine .. From a minute, I remember it was going at 2,000 rpm ..

Then it skipped to 5,000 rpm =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Was having a serious amount of wheelspin from the back wheels, which nearly caused the car to oversteer, and probably ram into the curb.

Then again, if I could explain that, especially going at 20kmph, meaning I knew what was going to happen.








SKREEEE.










Muahahahahahaahahahahahah.. I love these little machines soooo .. much.. <3








Oh well. Time for lunch, then it's back to Finance & Banking. I hope I nailed the quiz flat for today .. Another quiz for tomorrow.. yum ..

I just wish I could eat the paper alive or something. Me no likey likey finance & banking ..

No comments: