Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another One Of Those Tiring Days.

I swear that I swallowed one of those drowsy flu pills. I can't seem to stop sleeping.

I took it this morning, slept in class, but still heard what the lecturer was teaching. Instead of Finance & Banking, he went back the basics of Economics - Aggregate Supple and Demand and how it is being manipulated..

HAH! Not bad for someone who slept in CLASS!

The reasons are still stuck at the back of my head, so this chapter's not a nightmare.

Unlike the other chapters in that stupid subject.

After that, I went off to the computer lab, went online for a while and then studied. But the truth is, I slept for quite a bit because I was way too tired. My concentration was totally off.

After I woke up, I went straight for class. Took the quiz, and it wasn't much. Just form 5 Mathematics with more technical terms in it.

At the end of the day, the solutions are being solved by this:

Y = mx + c

And yes, I'm dead serious. Besides that formula, this was tested in some aspects too:

Y2 - Y1
X2 - X1

Easy peasy; lemon squeezy :)







I came back home, and slept even more. Surprisingly, I slept for about 3 hours unconsciously.

But now, I feel a lot much more better.

Thanks to a certain someone who shared her experiences and medical knowledge with me in terms of .. budgeted home-made medication?

Then again, a million thanks - right back at you =)

It's interesting to know that medication's not the only way on how to cure yourself from sicknesses. Medicine isn't the key to everything.

Part of it was because I was sleep deprived. Not enough rest, and I've been working too much..

If this goes on, I'll end up like my cousin .. just fainting without noticing halfway through work.. lol









Reminder:
- Taxation Coursework due next Tuesday
- Taxation Quiz (Employment income)
- Introduction to Finance & Banking quiz on next Wednesday (Chapter 4 & 5)
- Introduction to Finance & Banking assignment due next Friday.
- MUST attend tutorial class this Friday for Intro to F&B to understand the assignment a little bit more..


... Then it's off to Penang! WHEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!

No comments: