Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Wave.

Let me see.

College, work, sleep, wake up, eat, college, work, sleep, wake up, eat, college, toilet trip, work, sleep, wake up, eat, college, drive..

Things are just fine the way they are; back to back, on and on again. Just that I don't think I have the time for anything else.

Which brings me to a reminder that I have this stupid commercial law assignment to finish.

In fact, schedule's packed, I tend to forget to reply some people's messages, and I don't even have the time to just sit down and do nothing anymore.

I just have to do something. Because the thought of graduation is still so far away, it's always good to start off somewhere, I suppose.

Mmm.

Mmmm...











So how? With short-term goals being set, this'll be going on until .. well, I don't know when.

I'm just blur at the moment.











Terindu.

No comments: