Sunday, September 7, 2008

Overpowered.

I'm off today.

On a Sunday.

Now something must be really up. If I was a normal partner that called in MC and MIA all of the time for the past 5 months, my store manager would be dead pissed at me right now.

But let's not forget who makes it to work everytime my name is on the schedule. And don't forget who's the first person to get tossed to other stores. Also, don't forget who's on the emergency partner list to either get called in, or get extended to work.

Hohoho.

Anyways, I don't know what happened yesterday, but as I got into my middle shift (which is extremely rare), I was supposed to work from 11am till 7pm. But I went home at 5. At 4.48pm, I told myself that I couldn't take it anymore. I had a slight fever and it was going to kill me and my partners if I stayed on.

Of course, I am extremely apologetic if I were to let anybody down, especially today as I was supposed to do opening.

I texted my Store Manager and she told me to get some rest. No need to work on the shift today. Just stay home and do nothing and get well soon enough.

I reached home at 5.30pm sharp, and jumped straight into bed with my heaty body.

Woke up at 8pm because I had jamming at 8.30pm, and guess what? My eyebags/lower eyelids were swollen.

Allergic reaction towards the food I had earlier on the day, or overdosage of the Panadol Actifast I had. Blarghs.

Went for jamming with Moe, Collin and .. And..that other fella that I don't know how to spell his name; and it wasn't that bad. Nor was it that good either. I set my own expectations, yet I didn't achieve it. But I did come up with a lot of weird, funky and averagely-awesome tunes for Moe's song.

Collin told me to be a sessionist. Hahahahahahahaha.

No way jose.











So. It's a Sunday. Since it's my 'off-day' today, I shall get cracking with my laundry, and brush up on my pending law assignments. One of them was given last Thursday, and it's due tomorrow, yet another one was given 2 weeks ago on a Thursday, and it's due on the 19th of September.

And my Mid-terms are on the 22nd of September. Woohoo!

How fun -_-











My fingers are itching to do hot beverages again. Crap.

No comments: