Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Plain Thoughts.

The shoreline looks attractive,
As it drags its own waves back everytime it hits it.
Always moving forth,
Then retreating back into its hidden beauty.

As others sit by the beach,
Lost in the cloud of love,
Some running around, tripping into the soft sand,
Some watching others, whilst keeping their silence.

The waves swallow the pain I cry,
The waves washes away the tears I shed,
The waves brings me away,
The waves swallows me to my death.

Lost in the sea, impossible to find,
Over time, and time again,
Break my bones,
Yet the waves swallow the pain I cry.

Come, and take my hand,
Whoever you may be.
Show me the life I once had,
Show me who I once were to be.

Show me the light that once shone,
Show me the reason why we think,
Tell me, why were my thoughts shoved?
Pull me through this chaos, with a blink.











Even if the problem persists,
Enourmous, like the universe, or small, like a pulp.
Even if there's no turning back,
Just remember to keep your head up..

No comments: