Friday, September 12, 2008

It Only Takes..

Effort, heart and thoughts to put a smile on another person's face.

Regardless if it's a present, unexpected visit, surprise party, or a Facebook message.

It's the mind that makes you do crazy things when you least expect it; so, yeah.










I guess today's one of the happiest days I've ever lived in KL so far.











I have to admit that I did a lot of thinking after a short jamming session with my ex-vocalist, Moe, about how it is like..

Going 'home', yet you see no one to welcome you. All you see are your hung laundry, shoes, and the spot where your rabbit once stayed.

Sleeping at night, staring towards window where the light never switches off because it's a emergency fire escape.

Where you look towards your phone that's going to be responsible to wake you up when you sleep for class, or for the next day.

So on and so forth.

Where's the life in that, anyways?

I just have enough to live, and a little bit to save to achieve an ambitious short-term goal. Or dream.

And for a year, I realised that I've been .. alone.

Guess that's why I'm always hanging about the store during my off days.. Which sucks at times, but I don't mind since I don't have plans.

Then again, the more time passes, the more I realise about how I'm screwing up my own life.. hoho..











... hoho........











Permission to say: "Cock!".

2nd law assignment due on 19th September.

No comments: