Monday, September 29, 2008

Spending My Off Day.

Of course, I had to do stuff at the store, which took me about 6 hours to finish up at least half of it. But then again, I don't mind. I consider it a small favour compared to what work really is?

I don't mind, anyway.

But here I am, at Starbucks Ikano, doing my studies for my coffee test thingy. Not to say that I'm taking it seriously, but I find it interesting. Of course, anything that works more than 1 way, I tend to find it interesting.

Here's an obscene fact, but did you know that sex actually halt acne growing activities?

Wikipedia's the bomb, dowwww.











Hoho. Tomorrow's the last day of the puasa-ing season for the Muslims, so I would like to wish everybody a Happy Hari Raya. I doubt I'll be conscious enough to blog about that after midnight tomorrow....hoho..

It'll be interesting to watch things back to normal at the store, and everywhere else. At least when I want to pay for my samans, I don't need to go at certain times to visit the dear policeman. Hohohoho.

Uhhh ... Wheeeeeeeeee XD

No comments: