Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Festive Season.

Of course, it is the 13th day of the fasting month for the Muslims, and it's pretty interesting to watch their performance drop at a very high rate.

Not to say that they were hardworking in the store, in the first place, but it's those people who work daily.

They do not respect time management and the schedule itself, and they screw things up.

But nevermind that. I won't touch on that issue because there're other issues to be brought up.

There's this partner that I was working with today, and the first thing he did was to vandalise the bar by constantly stabbing/scraping wood off the bar.

He told me several problems. Problem is, it's not his personal problem, nor was it a problem relating to his family. Of course, being the inconsiderate person again, he decided to care about his friends than his work.

Firstly, I don't care where I stand when it comes to these sort of situations. What I care is that if our store has a problem, keep it in our store. It's not like we can handle our problems and solve them on the same day. So do not even fucking think to bring problems from OTHER stores to OUR store.

Secondly, if you lose faith in the Starbucks Experience, that's your problem, and not mine. In fact, it's not our problems at all. The Starbucks Experience is meant for our customers, and we're the ones who spread that experience. Working in Starbucks; that's another level, and you can't have a childish mind to work and understand how it really works. So if you "lose faith" or "trust" in the Starbucks Experience, the door's always opened for you. It's not about if we can stand your attitude, but it's about how Starbucks can stand your attitude. If you don't like it, keep your mouth shut and submit your resignation letter. No point beating around the bush.

Thirdly, and always, you never knew your own limit. You think and work like a damned cow with broken legs. The only thing you know is to whine, and whine, and whine. Therefore, pissing others off. Tonight, you pissed me off. If it was legal, I would've broke your nose.

Fourthly, remember when you call in sick, or MC, you screw up the management team automatically. And remember whenever you call in sick, or MC, like the other unreliable partner, I am the one who replaces those who can't make it on shift. So keep your trap shut. You owe the store, and you owe me your damned asses. Until you prove to me that I am wrong in my aspects, you have the fucking rights to shut the fuck up about labour laws.

Fifthly, talking about labour laws, you should be thankful that the management team is extremely flexible. They let you off an hour earlier from your shift if you don't go for your break during this fasting month. Hello? We get paid to go for our break. Our break is part of our 8 hour shift, meaning that we're in the store for 7 hours and 10 minutes, not fully 8 hours. Wimps.

Sixthly, I know how to make the lives of others miserable. I'm still very forgiving after tonight, but I ended up tossing what's YOUR task instead of me doing it. Cross the line again, and you're doing everything by yourself. I'm capable of walking off, and I don't mind warning letters, because I know where the fuck I stand.











And dare you laugh at me that I'm going to be working at Starbucks Assunta tomorrow? Guess what? I somewhat enjoy it there, and it's a lot better than working on the same shift with you.











Speaking of which, I'll be working with my darling La Marzocco .. <3

1 comment:

Martin Arul said...

hahahahahahahahahhaha.. wei who is this la?

must be someone i know... *bigshinyeyes*

who who who who... tell me....

a or f or s?hhahahahahha
:p